Our mission is to support families and individuals (both children and adults) who have been victimized by bullying or abuse through programs and resources by working alongside community based organizations with Anti-Bullying initiatives or campaigns.
FSP AGAINST BULLYING is a community initiative that supports safe spaces and increase awareness about bullying in schools, home and in the workplace. We share, encourage & support anti-bullying campaigns through supportive and informative resources & volunteerism.
Your first communication with us starts with a confidential conversation or email. We'll take the time to understand your unique challenges, so that we may guide you toward resources that best suit your needs.
Meet the Team
It takes a team of dedicated volunteers to make sure FSP Against Bullying is reaching out to as many communities as it can so people everywhere can have access to resources and services.
We're fortunate to have some of the best people dedicating their time, energy, and expertise to our cause.
Executive Director & Community Outreach, and Organizational Committee
Marchee is the senior leadership of our organization and she also manages our ever-important relationships within the community.
Program Manager, Development Committee
Joshua is responsible for implementing and managing programs by cultivating meaningful relationships with our partners and the communities we serve in order to best leverage our resources to improve and find new opportunities for programming.
Stacey (Cleveland) Grant
Volunteer Coordinator, Volunteer Committee
Stacey recruits and manages our team of dedicated volunteers who are the invaluable backbone of our organization. She also manages our annual 'Back to School NOT Back to Cruel' Initiative.
International Liaison, Video Content Editor, Organizational Committee
Trevor assures bullying prevention practices and resource tools are shared with our global communities and partnerships. He edits our inspirational videos to assure they are accurate and available for more than 3K weekly online viewers.
Jules assures each inquiry is directed to the right professional or organization to address your specific needs.
Director of Ambassadors
Ambassadors agree to;
- Promote our organization through their network with an objective to increase awareness and driving visibility
- Attend at least one community / public event hosted by the Organization per year.
- Promote events and awareness initiatives online/social media (Facebook @fspagainstbullying, Instagram @fspagainstbullying, Twitter @fspagainstbully
- Participate in monthly virtual meetings with the Director of Ambassadors
- Adoring FSP Against Bullying – logo pins, T-Shirts and/or other branded accessories at special events.
- Speak on behalf of organization at Special events as needed and/or availability permits.
If interested in becoming an Ambassador, please contact us.
Our board members
Meet our awesome board members and contact us if you are interested to become one!